Welcome to UNLIMITED potential.
UNLIMITED Rehab provides 6 or 12 week programs of daily access to state of the art rehabilitation services for people serious about results.
Why go UNLIMITED?
Get better, Faster
With the ability to have your daily dose of physio, you optimize your body’s ability to regenerate and repair faster than ever before.
A wholly immersive opportunity to set goals and finally achieve them within a set timeframe. Increase your functional capacity and /or decrease your pain.
Know your costs of rehabilitation up front. UNLIMITED Rehab allows you to save 55% off standard consultation fees.
A unique blend of hands-on treatment, coaching, mentoring, education and exercise you will have all aspects of your life assessed, monitored and guided.
Who is UNLIMITED Rehab best suited to?
Not everyone is straight forward, yet with UNLIMITED ability to assess, treat, reassess and retreat DAILY, no case is too complex.
Where do you focus with limited time? You don’t need to worry about that anymore. We have plenty of time. Perfect for in-season athletes or vehicle accidents.
For those who want to get back to their sport and their life as soon as possible, we know you are an overachiever. So are we.
Expert therapists with personal experience of ongoing pain will guide you through the process of reclaiming your life.
Not sure if you qualify? See if you fit neatly into one of the below categories. Or pick up the phone and call us and ask to speak with one of our expert physios about UNLIMITED Rehab - remember we have normal pay-as-you-go physio options too!
6 Week Fixed-Fee UNLIMITED RehabThis plan is designed for people who want to get out of pain fast and address the underlying mechanics of what has happened and
- Sharp back pain and sciatica with pain going down the buttocks and leg
- Acute low back pain such as muscle tears, sprains, disc bulges
- Knee injuries such as ligament sprains and tears
- Ankle injuries such as sprained ankles and ligament tears
- Shoulder pain such as a rotator cuff injury or first time dislocation
- Constant headaches and neck pain
- People who wake with stiffness and pain most mornings a week
- Post-operative care after knee, shoulder or ankle surgery such as meniscus repairs, shoulder reconstructions, knee replacements or arthroscopes
- Athlete management of in-season niggles
- Chronic pain present for less than 6 months in duration
12 Week Fixed-Fee Ultimate UNLIMITED RehabThis exhaustive program is designed to get you out of pain fast, address the underlying mechanics of what has happened and why, strengthen your biomechanics and prevent injury down the track.
- Ongoing Low back pain
- Ongoing nerve pain such as sciatica or shooting pain in the arms
- Complex ankle injuries
- Complex shoulder pain such as gross instability and pain
- Post-operative care after knee, shoulder or spinal surgery such as ACL reconstructions, rotator cuff repairs, discectomies and fusion of the neck or back
- People who have been to at least 2 other practitioners without results – unsuccessful treatment responses from other practitioners
- Multiple injuries such as those sustained in accidents
- Chonic pain that has been present for over 6 months
Included in your UNLIMITED Rehab is;
1-on-1 physiotherapy up to 6 days per week. Depending on what your therapist deems is necessary you will receive any combination of the following during your sessions:
- hands on treatment: ↓ pain & ↑ mobility
- dry needling/acupuncture: ↓ pain & ↓ stiffness
- joint mobilisations: ↓ pain & ↑ mobility
- trigger point release: ↓ pain & ↓ stiffness
- myofascial release: ↓ pain & ↓ stiffness
- scar tissue management: ↑ mobility
- stretching: ↑ mobility
- active rehabilitation: ↑ strength & ↑ function
- pilates: ↑ core strength & ↑ function
- strength training: ↑ overall strength & ↑ function
- posture retraining: ↑ function
- muscle re-education: using electromyography (EMG)
- education: understanding your specific issue
- goal setting sessions: we set SMART goals together
- constant motivation: helps you move forward!
- 1x Functional Strength Class per week
- UNLIMITED access to our rehabilitation gym for you to complete additional rehab
How is this possible?
We have been running Fixed-Fee UNLIMITED Rehab Programs since our inception in 2018. The idea was born in 2015 when one of our family members had a car accident. The standard process of physio sessions 2-3 times per week wasn’t deemed enough by her and so she was treated every day for 6 weeks. At the end of 6 weeks, she had made the recovery normally expected to take around 6 months. This is where UNLIMITED Rehab was born.
This is our service to the community. It is not for everyone, nor is it designed to be. It is for those people who need hope and need help. If your injury is over multiple sites, a complex case or persistent pain syndrome then UNLIMITED Rehab was designed exactly for you. It’s time to reclaim your life!
Will my health fund cover me?
Yes of course! At the end of your UNLIMITED Rehab, The Beaches Sports Physio can provide you with all of the receipts to be able to claim back some of the costs of your rehabilitation from your private health care provider. Unfortunately, we cannot use the HICAPS machine as this program is so state of the art, that health insurance funds are yet to get with the program!
I don’t know if this is right for me?
It’s hard to know your individual circumstances and how your condition is best treated. We recommend that you give one of our friendly reception staff members a call and fill them in on your condition. When available, one of our physiotherapists will call you to discuss your best options moving forward. Or we have a form available up the top under the “Availability and Prices” button that takes 5 minutes to complete so we can learn a little more about you.
Is UNLIMITED Rehab expensive?
People who utilise UNLIMITED Rehab as opposed to our normal pay-as-you-go rehabilitation options will save between 40%-55% on their rehabilitation over their 6-12 weeks. This program is of best benefit to people who can commit time to ensure they get the outcomes that they deserve from UNLIMITED Rehab.
If you cannot commit the time and energy into your UNLIMITED Rehab then our standard pay-as-you-go rehabilitation options may be better suited to you.
Will it flare me up?
For many people that we see at The Beaches Sports Physio the 2 overarching goals of rehabilitation are to improve function and to reduce pain. These don’t always happen simultaneously and they are rarely pain free processes. In physical terms, for the body to adapt to anything new, there is generally a modicum of pain. If you want to be able to run a marathon, do you think it will be a painfree experience? We know that each individual has unique tolerance levels and the team will always take these into account for you.